A minimum of 20% equity applies for the interest rates listed. Lending with less than 20% equity will be subject to standard interest rates. Interest rate premiums may apply to First Home Loans and bridging finance. Interest rates are subject to change. Variable home loan, Offset home loan and Revolving home loan rates are not fixed for any term. Default interest may apply in the event of default. For more information see our home loan rates and fees.
This calculator assumes:
- There's no additional lending
- You make all your repayments in full and on time
- The interest rate selected remains the same for the loan term. Realistically, the interest rate is likely to change over the loan term.
- If the Offset home loan rate is selected, there are no credit balances to offset
- You don’t make any additional lump sum payments and you pay the minimum required
- Your repayment amounts are calculated on a 'principal + interest basis' for the loan term.
This calculator is intended to provide general information only and is based on the details you provide. It doesn’t take into account your personal financial situation or goals. Therefore this isn’t financial advice, nor is it a quote or an offer of finance from Kiwibank Limited.
All loans are subject to Kiwibank’s normal lending criteria (including minimum equity requirements). Terms and conditions, and fees may apply.