- “Kiwibank” is Kiwibank Limited and its related organisations, and is also referred to with the words “we”, “us” and “our”;
- “related organisation” means all organisations that are under the control of Kiwi Group Holdings Limited;
- “website” means our website, kiwibank.co.nz and related sub domains, and any of our online tools, webchat or other online applications.
- “you” means you, the user of our website, and “your” has a corresponding meaning.
- Copyright and other intellectual property in our website belongs to Kiwibank.
- You must not use or distribute any information, images, screens, web pages, logos or brands from our website in any public way (including reproduction on the Internet or digital copies) without Kiwibank’s written permission.
- You may not use or permit use of any part of our website for any purpose other than that intended (which is the provision to you of general product and service information, and information about Kiwibank).
- The information contained on our website, Kiwibank.co.nz and related sub domains, has been prepared under New Zealand law and is for the supply of products and services in New Zealand only. Unless otherwise stated, references to any currency are references to New Zealand dollars.
- Our website provides general information for New Zealand residents only, and does not take into account individuals’ circumstances. It is not intended to provide comprehensive or specific investment advice. You should not rely solely on the information contained in our website when making investment decisions. You should obtain independent professional legal and/or financial advice before making any investment decision.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the material presented on our website is accurate and up-to-date, but Kiwibank does not accept any responsibility for any error, omissions, inaccuracies, or for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on or use of the information on our website.
- Kiwibank may amend or add to our website, including interest rates shown on our website, at any time.
- Kiwibank is not, in this website, making any offer to enter into any transaction or relationship with you. You should visit or call Kiwibank for details of up-to-date service information, charges, interest rates, terms and conditions.
- Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties which are not under the control of Kiwibank. Kiwibank is not responsible for the information on any other site accessed via this website; that information is the responsibility of the owner of that site. Kiwibank has no control over it. Kiwibank provides links to other sites for convenience only, and the inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement, investigation or verification by Kiwibank of the linked site or the services offered by the site owner.
- Please contact Kiwibank for prior permission if you wish to create a link to any page on our website. If you create a link to our website, you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect Kiwibank against all loss, damage, liability, costs or expense arising from or in connection with the link.
- Kiwibank may use any suggestions you make for changes to this website, without any obligation to you.
- Only authorised users of Kiwibank’s internet banking, or mobile app, services may access those services. Legal action may be taken against unauthorised users.
- To help improve our website and our advertising, we may use patterns and other meaningful information gathered from web analytics tools. This may include traffic to, from and within our website, your mouse-click activity, your IP address, and other information that you voluntarily enter into the website.