This is Retail
Our enthusiastic and passionate frontline teams across Branch, Contact Centres, mobile and remote locations work as One Flexible Team to provide expertise and solutions to thousands of Kiwi each day to help secure their financial future. Our diverse Kiwibankers are united by their desire to support our customers and each other, making Retail a vibrant and fast-paced work environment where you can thrive.
Our Retail support functions include Product, Partnership Support, Retail Operations, Risk & Credit and Retail Performance & Reporting. These teams assist our frontline specialists to deliver products and services in a simple, easy, and accessible way.
It's all about being there in the moment and making it a simple, easy experience for our customers. Whether you're in a customer facing role, or supporting those who are, our teams thrive on assisting our customers to secure their financial futures and meet their needs through a range of banking services, including:
- Our Home Loan Specialists support Kiwi to reach their property goals, whether buying, building, renovating, nesting, or investing.
- Our Mobile Mortgage Managers are in our communities supporting our customers with their home loan decisions.
- Our Partnership Adviser teams continue to expand as they support our brokership partners with our customer home loan needs.
- Our Branch and Contact Centre teams work in multi-channel environments to help Kiwi reach financial goals by expertly taking customers through our account, investment, wealth, personal and home loan options. They’re challenging and rewarding jobs!
- Our Product teams innovate, continuously improve, and monitor our retail products to ensure that we're providing sustainable solutions to meet our customers’ needs and goals in a fast-changing world.
- Our Risk, Credit and Quality Assurance teams work as part of our three lines of defence to help us support good customer outcomes through modern and effective risk management practices.
- Our Retail Performance teams support, enable, and empower our frontline teams by providing coaching and training support as well as reporting and insights on the customer outcomes they are delivering.
We draw on kauwaka ka timata I a tatou, a place to belong, working as One Flexible Team to create a culture of togetherness, consistency and support. You’ll have a clear pathway and coaching support to build your expertise to have great customer conversations and achieve your career goals. This is a place you can grow and develop.