As a supplier, you should ensure you have authorisation from us before supplying any goods or services. Purchase Orders are our preferred method of buying goods and services and our Standard Purchase Order Terms apply unless we have agreed an alternative approach with you. Your Purchase Order (PO) will be sent by email depending on how you transact with us.
All invoices must be correctly submitted quoting the Purchase Order number. If you haven’t been provided with it, you'll need to refer to the person who placed the order with you before submitting your invoice.
All invoices need to meet set criteria including providing key information.
Your invoice should include the following information at a mimimum:
- Kiwibank vendor ID
- Purchase Order (PO) number
- Supplier’s name and address
- Supplier’s country tax or GST registration number if applicable
- Tax rate and amount charged
- Invoice number and date
- Invoice amount (gross and net value) and currency
- Details of goods and services supplied (for PO invoices, details required such as PO line item number, price and quantity)
Invoices or credit notes should be sent directly to our Purchasing team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're unable to send by email, you can post to: Kiwibank Limited, Accounts Payable, Private Bag 39888, Wellington mail Centre, Lower Hutt 5045.
Important: Sending invoices to individuals in the business, instead of directly to our Purchasing team, prevents us from being able to pay the invoices on time.