Managing your payment
- Online - log in to internet banking or the mobile app and select the Pay & Transfer tab, then when you create a payment in 'Pay someone', 'Pay a bill' or 'Transfer', change the frequency from 'one-off' to the frequency you want your automatic payment to go out.
- By phone - call us on 0800 11 33 55.
- In person - download and complete an Automatic Payment Authority Form (PDF 64.2 KB) and take it to your nearest Kiwibank.
- To stop an automatic payment that's no longer needed
- within the mobile app: go to 'Pay & Transfer', navigate to 'Future Payments'. Select the payment you wish to stop and select 'Delete' from the three-dot menu. Confirm this selection by pressing 'Delete'.
- within internet banking: select the 'Pay & Transfer' tab, under 'Upcoming payments and transfers' choose the automatic payment you want to stop and select the bin icon. Confirm by selecting the 'Delete payment' button.
See our internet banking guides for a step-by-step video on how to make and edit automatic payments.