To apply you'll need to complete an application form and be:
- living in New Zealand and have one of the following;
- New Zealand or Australian passport/citizenship
- New Zealand or Australian Permanent Resident Visa (with no travel conditions on your visa)
- New Zealand Resident Visa (for Life cover and/or Serious Illness Trauma cover only)
- 18-70 years old to apply for Life Insurance (Life cover)
- 18-60 years old to apply for Living Insurance (Serious Illness Trauma cover, Income Protection Illness cover or Redundancy cover)
- employed for at least 25 hours per week for a single employer to apply for Living Insurance (Income Protection Illness cover and Redundancy cover).
While you’re waiting for your application to be assessed by Kiwi Insurance, you’ll receive Temporary Accidental Death Cover (PDF 51.1 KB).