purchase interest rate. Interest rates are subject to change.
cash advance rate. Interest rates are subject to change.
Up to 55 interest free days, as long as you pay off your entire balance in full every month by the due date. The interest free period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers.
5% or $10 minimum monthly repayments, whichever is greater.
$40 account fee every six months. We’ll waive this fee if you have an outstanding home loan balance of $150,000 or more or you have over $150,000 in Term Deposits with us on the fee assessment dates, these accounts will need to be under your name. Excludes Home Loan or Term Deposits under business or trust name.
$5,000 minimum credit limit.
Enjoy the perks of the $11 Mastercard Wednesday Movie Deal!
Complimentary overseas travel insurance. Age restrictions apply.
Use Mastercard Contactless to make purchases of up to $80 without swiping, inserting or entering a PIN.
Other fees apply.
- Pay just for the first six months on any transferred balance from a non-Kiwibank credit card.
- Balance transfer interest rates apply to the balance transferred from another bank credit or store card.
- If the amount to be transferred exceeds your credit limit, Kiwibank may process a lesser amount up to your credit limit.
- Interest is charged on your balance transfer from the date the transfer is processed.
- After six months, any remaining transferred balance will be treated like a purchase and our standard interest rate for purchases will apply (currently ).
- If you have more than one balance transfer, payments applied to balance transfers will be applied to the balance transfer with the lowest interest rate first.
To apply for a Kiwibank Mastercard you must be at least 18 years of age, a New Zealand permanent resident, and have a good credit history.
If you’re an existing Kiwibank Credit Card customer and want to switch to Mastercard Gold, call us on 0800 521 521.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.