Why choose the Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme
- When you're investing in your future, make sure you're with the right team. The team at Kiwi Wealth are not only experts, they pride themselves on being trustworthy and transparent.
- If you're a Kiwibank customer, your KiwiSaver account balance can display in Kiwibank Internet banking along with the rest of your accounts - a great way to keep it front of mind. From there, you can log into the Kiwi Wealth site for more detailed information.
- Kiwi Wealth is 100% Kiwi-owned and managed. In fact they're part of the same family of companies as Kiwibank, which means we share the same goal: to make Kiwis better off.
- Every fund in the Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme is responsibly invested. Kiwi Wealth strives to give members the best of both worlds; investment performance is always a priority, and members can feel good about doing the “right thing”.
- The better informed you are, the more confident you'll feel to make decisions. Kiwi Wealth will deliver regular comprehensive reporting, detailing where your money is invested and how it's performing.
- As a member of the Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme you’ll get full access to Future You, awarded best KiwiSaver member experience at the Workplace Savings NZ Awards. Future You is an online tool that helps you see the potential gap in your retirement income, and understand what actions you can take now that could make a big difference to Future You. The Future You tool is available to members who are aged between 18-65 and who haven't made a transfer from an Australian complying superannuation fund.
Find out more at kiwiwealth.co.nz or you can download the Product Disclosure Statement for the Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme (PDF 340.9 KB) for more information.
More stuff to help you get on top of your KiwiSaver account
KiwiSaver and your first home
If you’ve been a KiwiSaver member for three years or more, it might be able to help you purchase your first home.
Get your KiwiSaver account sussed in five easy steps
Some simple changes could have a big impact for the ‘future you’.
How much could your future you give you?
Kiwi Wealth have a developed a KiwiSaver account forecast tool.
Are you on track to get the retirement lifestyle you want?
With Kiwi Wealth, you can select a retirement lifestyle, get an estimate of how much your KiwiSaver account could give you at retirement, and see if there's a gap.
Joining or transferring is easy
Download the Product Disclosure Statement for the Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme (PDF 340.9 KB) or pick up a copy from your local Kiwibank.
Kiwi Wealth Limited is the Issuer and Manager of the Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme (the Scheme) and is a related company of Kiwibank Limited. Kiwibank is a distributor but is not an issuer of the Scheme. Investments made in the Scheme do not represent bank deposits or other liabilities of Kiwibank and neither they nor any other person guarantees the repayment of members’ interests in the Scheme or the payment of any earnings or returns on investment in the Scheme. Investments in the Scheme are subject to investment and other risks, including possible delays in payment of withdrawal amounts in some circumstances and loss of investment value.
Investment decisions are important and you should seek financial advice before joining or switching to the Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme.