- Do most of your banking by internet, phone, EFTPOS, ATM, mobile or TXT
- No monthly account or electronic transaction fees (service fees may apply)
- You can get a Visa Debit Card, which works like a standard ATM/EFTPOS card but can be used online, over the phone, for mail order and overseas
- Great if you don’t need a cheque book
- Get your bank statements online or by email
- Smart services like Sweep and Alerts
- Set up and track your savings goals inside this account with Goal Tracker
- Use with heaps! our free personal finance software to help track your spending
- Find out more about Free Up’s rates and fees.
Please note that if you open a Free Up account, you agree to receive your statements online or by email. There’s no cheque book and you must have internet banking. Service fees may apply.
Begin the join process:
Sorry, Free Up isn’t available to companies, trusts or organisations.
Please note that Free Up customers’ bank statements are only available online or by email. There’s no cheque book and you must have internet banking.
You may also be interested in:
Download Kiwibank’s Disclosure Statement (PDF 152.0 kB) or pick up a copy at your local Kiwibank.