Air New Zealand Airpoints Platinum Mastercard®
Our ultimate reward card, with top Airpoints Dollar and Status Point earn rates
- Earn one Airpoints Dollar for every $75 of eligible spend* and one Status Point for every $200 of eligible spend*.
- Complimentary overseas travel insurance.
- Discounted Koru membership and two complimentary single-entry Air New Zealand Lounge passes for every $20,000 spent on your card in each year.
- purchase interest rate and $75 account fee every six months.
Air New Zealand Airpoints Standard Mastercard®
There's nothing standard about this little beauty
- Earn one Airpoints Dollar for every $120 of eligible spend*.
- Two complimentary single-entry Air New Zealand Lounge passes each year when you spend $20,000.
- purchase interest rate and $32.50 account fee every six months.
Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Mastercard®
The best of both worlds. Get a low account fee and a sharp rate while still earning Airpoints™
- Earn one Airpoints Dollar for every $160 of eligible spend*.
- Sharp purchase interest rate.
- Low $12.50 account fee every six months.
Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Credit Card - Double Airpoints Dollars for 3 months
Everyday spend excludes fees or interest, balance transfers, cash advances or withdrawals and certain other spend. Offer applies for all successful applications submitted on or before 17 December 2017. The double Airpoints Dollars earn rate will apply for 3 months from the date the application is approved and will be added to the Airpoints account of the primary cardholder. The usual earn rate after 3 months is 1 Airpoints Dollar for every $160 of everyday spend. Offer not available on transfers from an existing Air New Zealand Airpoints Credit Card or if you have had one in the last 12 months. Offer only available once per customer. Airpoints Terms and Conditions apply. See airpoints.co.nz for details.
Interest rates subject to change. Interest free period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers.
Kiwibank is the issuer of the Airpoints credit cards. Lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply. Interest rates are subject to change.
Airpoints Terms and Conditions apply. See airpoints.co.nz for details.
Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are the registered trademarks and Contactless is the trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*Eligible purchases exclude fees or interest, balance transfers, credit card repayment insurance, gambling chips, money orders, travellers cheques or foreign currencies in cash, cash advances or cash withdrawals made from an ATM, or any transaction that is reversed, refunded or charged back.
The special balance transfer interest rate applies to the balance transferred from another bank credit or store card and is available for existing and new Kiwibank customers. Minimum balance transfer amount is $200. This offer is not available on existing Kiwibank Credit Card balances or business credit cards. Transfers are subject to your Kiwibank approved credit limit. If the amount requested to be transferred exceeds your credit limit, Kiwibank may process a lesser amount up to your credit limit. After six months your balance transfer will be treated as a purchase and our standard interest rate for purchases will apply. That rate will also apply to any new purchases you make on your card. If you have more than one balance transfer, payments applied to balance transfers will be applied to the balance transfer with the lowest interest rate first.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply.