- Borrow from $3000.
- Fast answers. Use our online application and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours. Our Personal Loan team is available between 8am-7pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am-6pm Friday, and 9am-5pm Saturday.
- Terms from 6 months to 7 years give you the choice of lower repayments over a longer period or paying less overall interest with a shorter term. Repayments can be timed around your pay day, making it easier to stay on track.
- Cash by the next business day if you’ve supplied all the information we’ve asked for and your loan is approved.
- Simple. Unlike credit card bills, you’ll know how much you need to repay and when. The interest rate is fixed and you can make additional repayments at any time – pay off your loan faster and save on interest charges.
- Recent Graduate? You might be eligible for our special Graduate rates – check out our Graduate Pack.
Merge Your Debt Into One Loan
Get debt free faster. Debt that never goes away gets you nowhere – that’s why we structure our personal loans so that you’re always working towards paying off your debt with fixed regular repayments.
Sort your debts out. If you have multiple hire purchases, credit cards, overdrafts and personal loans it can be hard to keep track, sometimes stressful and potentially cost you more than it needs to.
Reorganise – one fixed payment – less confusion - We can help reorganise your debts into one easier to manage loan.
We can help – Talk to one of our team who can help guide you through merging your debts into one loan, working out potential savings and a creating a payment plan to suit your situation. We can even help pay off the debts from your new loan too.
What you’ll need – the amounts you owe , what you pay regularly and the interest rate you pay. You can get this information from your loan documents or by asking your lender.
Things to know
What you need in order to apply
We’ve made our application process as quick, easy and thorough as possible. Our online application allows you to save your progress as you go. To complete your application having some specific information handy can help speed things up. Find out more.
You may also be interested in:
Personal loan insurance. Important conditions and exclusions are set out in the policy wording.
Personal loans and car loans are provided by GE Finance and Insurance trading as GE Money. Kiwibank may receive a commission for referring a personal loan or car loan to GE Money. GE Money’s lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees apply.