What does the workshop cover?
- Getting to know banking online
- How to recognise the signs of an online scam and what to do when you see a scam
- How to protect yourself online
- Top tips for safe banking online
- Getting ready and registering with your bank
- Starting to navigate through an online banking platform.
Is there any cost to attend the workshops?
No, all of Stepping UP’s workshops are offered completely free of charge.
Where will the workshops be available?
Stepping UP free workshops are designed to help any Kiwis keen on building their digital skills including banking online. As we schedule workshops, these will be advertised on the Stepping UP website and your local branch will have information about them.Find your nearest Kiwibank branch
How can I sign up for a workshop in my area?
If you’re interested in attending a workshop, please let us know by emailing us. When we have a workshop scheduled in your community, we’ll send you an invitation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your following information:
- Contact email address
- Town or city where you’re based.
Can Kiwibank come and support my community group to understand digital banking requirements outside of the Stepping UP workshops?
If you're a member or organiser of a community group and would like to organise for someone to speak at your next meeting or event, please contact email@example.com. We’d love to see if we can help out.