Local non-profit organisations
If you run a club, society or charity in your community, we recommend a Front Runner account.
- Earn up to for local non-profit organisations with a Front Runner account.
- Higher interest and no transaction fees or monthly account fees if you have a minimum balance of $4,000 across up to four Front Runner accounts
- We’ll waive the $15 flat fee that usually applies if the combined balance of your Front Runner accounts drops below $4,000 during the month
National non-profit organisations
If you’re a national club, society, non-profit organisation or association, we’ve created the NPO Business Performer Account. Especially for NPOs, it’s a transaction account with EFTPOS facilities (one-to-sign accounts only) that earns interest.
- Earn up to for national non-profit organisations with a Business Performer account
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- No monthly account management fee
- No transaction fees
- Get an ATM/EFTPOS card if you need it.
How it works
You’ll need to be registered with the Companies Office as an incorporated society or charitable trust.
To receive a resident withholding tax exemption, provide us with your RWT Exemption Certificate from Inland Revenue.