Why export collections?
You can be more confident that you'll be paid for the goods you're sending.
Your buyer will know that the goods are on their way to the correct port.
How it works
- You pass us documents proving that you've shipped the goods.
- We send the documents (together with your instructions) to the buyer’s bank overseas.
- The overseas bank passes the documents to the buyer once:
- they’ve received payment (“at sight”), or
- they’ve made an agreement to pay at a later date (“term”).
- The buyer can then use the documents to collect their goods from the port.
What it costs
For pricing, please email our Trade Finance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.