We’ve made Bill Blaster even better! We’ve removed transaction and txt alert fees – and, if you find yourself caught out, Bill Blaster now has a lower dishonour fee than our other accounts.
- No transaction fees or monthly account fees
- Free txt alerts
- No ATM access or cheque facility, so it’s harder to dip into your bill money
- Lower dishonour fee than our other everyday accounts
- Apply for an overdraft
- Earn interest on balances over $100
- Set up and track your savings goals inside this account with Goal Tracker
- Find out more about Bill Blaster’s rates and fees.
Begin the join process:
Bad with bills? Here’s how Bill Blaster can help you
Use our bills calculator to work out how much you need for your regular bills each pay.
Set up PayStream to automatically transfer this amount into your Bill Blaster account each time you get paid
Set up automatic payments or direct debits for all your regular bills
Set up a Sweep. This will transfer money automatically from your everyday account into your Bill Blaster if your funds get too low – so you’ll never miss a payment.
Talk to us when you open your account – we’ll get everything up and running for you.
More on managing your money
You need a Free Up, Now or Front Runner account to open a Bill Blaster account. Service fees may apply.
You may also be interested in:
Download Kiwibank's Disclosure Statement (PDF 676.4 kB) or pick up a copy at your local Kiwibank.