To get started, you need to decide which product or products are right for you. This will depend on things like:
- your goal
- the size of your initial deposit (if you’ve got one)
- what level of risk you’re comfortable with
- how much tax you pay.
Our Wealth Advisers are a free service. They’ll take the time to get to know your goals and your approach to risk and return, then make obligation free recommendations on the mix of investments that are right for you and your future.
Before signing up for an investment, some other things to think about are:
- What returns can I expect?
- What are the risks?
- What are the fees?
- How will my investment be taxed?
- Who’s involved in providing it for me?
You’ll find answers to these questions and more details in the investment statement* for each of our investment options.
* An investment statement is a legal document that gives you all the details about products we offer.
A disclosure statement required under the Financial Advisers Act 2008 is available, free of charge, from your Kiwibank Wealth Adviser or on request by calling 0800 529 325.