Benefits at a glance
- Get a 10% package discount (off the company premium only) if you take out two or more Kiwi Insure house, contents or car insurance policies.
- Up to $1,000 to replace house keys and locks.
- No matter how old your things are, we’ll replace most items with new ones.
- Legal liability cover of up to $2 million if you accidentally damage someone else’s property.
- You’ll be covered at home or if you’re out and about.
- Family members who live with you permanently can also be covered.
- Individual pieces of jewellery automatically covered up to $3,000 per item, we can cover more expensive pieces, you just need to let us know.
Work out how much cover you need
Our contents calculator will help you estimate the value of the things you own with a room-by-room list.Contents calculator
Get in touch with our insurance team
Whether you need help with something simple or more complicated, we’ve got the right people to help you. If you need to make a claim, please contact us as soon as you can after something goes wrong.
You might also be interested in...
Contents Insurance is provided by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd. The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd is the only organisation responsible for claims under this cover. Administration of Contents Insurance and claims handling services are managed by Ando Insurance Group Limited on behalf of The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd. If you arrange your insurance through Kiwibank, you need to know that Kiwibank Limited doesn’t guarantee the obligations of, or any product issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd. Kiwibank Limited may receive a commission on any insurance it arranges. Important terms, conditions and exclusions are set out in the Kiwi Insure Contents Insurance policy wording (PDF 1.1 MB).
Kiwi Insure® is a brand of Kiwibank.
“We”, “us”, or “our” means The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd.
Contents Insurance before 5 April 2018
If you already have Contents Insurance and your policy was issued before 5 April 2018, your policy will have been provided by Tower Insurance Limited. You’ll need to refer to the legal documents archive for full details, terms, important conditions and exclusions.
Tower Insurance Limited is the only organisation responsible for claims under this policy. If you arranged your insurance through Kiwibank, you need to know that Kiwibank Limited doesn’t guarantee the obligations of, or any product issued by, Tower Insurance Limited.
View information about Tower's financial strength rating and solvency margin on their website at tower.co.nz.
Kiwibank and Kiwi Insurance Limited hold no responsibility for the content on third party websites and make no representations as to the accuracy of the information provided on those websites.