Go in the draw to win a trip to Fiji for two.
As a thank you to our loyal Kiwibank Home Loan customers we're giving you the chance to go in the draw to win one of three Fiji holiday packages.
If you have an existing Kiwibank Home Loan, you should have received an email inviting you to enter the draw. If you didn't receive the email, we may not have your email address – but you still can go in the draw by entering your details below.
Prize draw terms and conditions
Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Kiwibank Limited (the “Promoter”). Employees and contractors of the Promoter and their related organisations are ineligible to win, as well as Kiwibank Business Banking only customers. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of the winner. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this promotion.
- Conditions of Entry: To qualify for the prize draw you must have a current Kiwibank Home Loan as at 20 January 2020 and have opted into the draw via either the link in the email you received or by completing the form on the website at Kiwibank.co.nz/home-loan-prize-draw by 11:59pm 29 February 2020. Only one entry per Kiwibank customer.
- By opting into this prize draw you consent to Kiwibank emailing you or otherwise contacting you about this prize draw or any products you have with Kiwibank.
- Three prize winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries on Thursday 12 March 2020. Five attempts will be made to notify each of the winners by phone or email using the contact details we have for you. If no contact is made after five attempts, then the prize is forfeited, and an alternative winner will be drawn at random. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will receive the following prize:
- Return flights for two to Fiji (travelling together), flying economy from Auckland with Air New Zealand on a Seat + Bag ticket
- Five nights’ accommodation in a Superior Garden View room at the Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa, with daily complimentary breakfast for two
- Return airport transfers in Fiji for two
- Free Wifi at the resort.
- The total prize is valued at an estimated $3,000 per trip – this value is dependent on the time of travel and departure place.
- The Prize Travel must be booked by 12pm 8 May 2020 and completed by 30 November 2020 otherwise the customer will have to forfeit the offer. Seats are limited and are subject to availability. Please note travel blackout periods apply. The winner is responsible for booking their travel directly via travel agent Holland, Clarke and Beatson (Air New Zealand's booking agent) using the booking form provided to them by Kiwibank.
- Travel is not permitted to commence from any origin point outside of New Zealand. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted. Prize winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoter in their sole discretion. The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, though the winner can gift it to someone else. Prize is available on Air New Zealand operated services only.
- The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (as stated in clause 5), including (where applicable) Visas, transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid passports, travel visas and insurance.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components) with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All Prize Travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit www.airnz.co.nz.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter of this competition is Kiwibank Limited, Private Bag 39888, Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
Fiji offer terms and conditions
- Travel permitted between: 31 January – 31 March 2020, 30 April – 26 June 2020 and 15 October – 30 November 2020. Travel from Auckland to Fiji not permitted between 27 – 30 May 2020.
- Flights to Fiji are via Auckland only. Kiwibank will cover the cost of the domestic fares per person (Seat + Bag) from selected Air New Zealand serviced domestic ports via Auckland. Airports included are: Kerikeri, Whangarei, Tauranga, Rotorua, Taupo, Gisborne, New Plymouth, Napier, Palmerston North, Wellington, Nelson, Blenheim, Hokitika, Christchurch, Timaru, Queenstown, Dunedin and Invercargill. This is based on you transiting through Auckland and not breaking the journey with an overnight stay either side of your international travel.
- Transport to and from Auckland Airport and any overnight accommodation before or after the trip will be at your own expense.
- You’ll need to organise your own travel insurance - and we strongly recommend you do. However, if you have a Kiwibank Mastercard Gold Credit Card, Kiwibank Platinum Visa or Mastercard or an Air New Zealand Airpoints™ Platinum Visa you can activate your travel insurance by calling 0800 521 521 before you depart. Our credit card insurance could cover you and any immediate family travelling with you.
- Spending money and meals (other than breakfast) aren’t included.
- You’ll need to make sure you have a valid passport and all other documentation required to meet the entry requirements of Fiji.
Air New Zealand Terms and Conditions
- A booking is not completed until a booking reference number has been allocated and advised by Holland, Clarke and Beatson (Air New Zealand's booking agent).
- Fares are shown in New Zealand dollars unless otherwise specified.
- Fares to Fiji are ex Auckland and include airport and government costs unless otherwise specified. Domestic add on flights are included within package.
- Capacity is limited and will not be available on all flights. During special events or holiday periods these fares are particularly limited and will sell quickly.
- Payments for any extras / upgrades are required at the time of booking.
- The holiday package is non-refundable, and non-transferable. Date or flight changes are permitted for $100 per person, per ticket, subject to the same booking class being available. If the same booking class is not available changes are permitted by upgrading to a higher fare with an additional collection of the fare differential plus the $100 change fee. A service fee will also apply for any changes, this will be at the discretion of Holland, Clarke and Beatson. Connections from provincial New Zealand points requiring an overnight break in the journey will be at passengers' own expense.
- Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage will apply to all travel.