Phone banking can be really handy to find out basic account information quickly.
- Check balances and/or recent transactions
- Find out what your credit card minimum payment is and the due date
- Skip or change an automatic payment. Fee applies.
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make bill payments to an existing biller
- Order a statement
A quick way to find out your balance from the palm of your hand.
Login to internet banking, and go to ‘Settings’ and pick which accounts you’d like to get a text balance from. You can get balances for as many accounts as you like - except for credit cards, KiwiSaver and personal loan accounts. We can also text you the last five transactions you made on one of your accounts.
Once you’re set up, just text BAL to 5494 anytime, and we’ll text you straight back for free. Your mobile provider may charge you for the text.
Text banking isn't available for all accounts.