How it works
You can choose to have us alert you by text or email (or both) when:
- your account balance falls under a set limit
- you receive deposits over a certain amount
- a regular automatic payment can’t be paid – usually because there isn’t enough money in your account. This alert provides an opportunity to transfer some money before we try the payment again. You’ll also get this alert if a scheduled one-off payment fails.
- a regular automatic payment or a scheduled one-off payment dishonours.
- a direct debit fails because there isn’t enough money in your account.
Set it up under ‘settings’ in internet banking. You can set up as many alerts on as many accounts as you like - they’re available on all accounts except credit cards, KiwiSaver and personal loans.
Alerts are sent around 9am the day after the alert is triggered.
Alerts aren't available on all accounts.