Why Kiwi Asset Finance?
Kiwi Asset Finance is managed by experienced finance professionals. They’ve been providing asset finance for many years, so they understand the needs of Kiwi businesses.
Capital assets are things like:
business motor vehicles
commercial trucks and trailers
earthmoving and contracting equipment
plant and machinery.
How it works
Kiwi Asset Finance can lend you the money to buy the things you need to run your business. You’ll have ownership and use of the asset while you’re paying it off — the loan is secured by the asset, or against other existing assets if additional security is required.
- You can borrow up to 100% of the purchase price of the new asset (if additional security is provided).
- Borrow from $20,000 (consideration given to lesser amounts).
- Terms from six months to five years.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Structure your repayments to suit your situation.
You don’t need to be a Kiwibank customer to get funding for capital assets.
What it costs
Kiwi Asset Finance will negotiate a competitive interest rate based on the terms of your loan and the security you have to offer, and the circumstances of your business.
Kiwi Asset Finance's lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees apply.