How it works
- Answer some simple questions to check that a simple will is right for you.
- The website will generate you a free, legal will you can print and sign.
- Store your will safely at one of the Legal Access Services law firms in your area, or choose to store it securely yourself. Make sure you let the chosen executor of your will know where it is.
Before you begin, you should know the answers to these questions:
- Who do you want in charge of your affairs if you pass away?
- Who will you leave your assets and belongings to?
- If you have children under 18, who do you want to look after them?
You’ll need a first and second choice for all of these.
What it costs
If your circumstances are too complex for the free system, you can contact a Legal Access Services lawyer for a quote to put together a more comprehensive will.
Legal Access Services is made up of a panel of solicitors from law firms from all over New Zealand — they’re all approved members of the New Zealand Law Society.