Features and benefits
- An overdraft helps smooth out cashflow fluctuations, meaning you’re never caught short
- Unlike a business loan, you can pay it off (and re-use it) whenever you like
- It stays in place even when you're not using it, so it's available whenever you need it
- No set payments. You can make repayments as and when suits your business
- If you're a Xero customer, you can complete the online application in just minutes.
Are you a Xero customer?
If you’re a Xero customer, applying for a business overdraft has never been simpler.
During the online application process, you’ll log in to Xero, allowing us to take a look at your company’s financial data so we can make a quick decision about your application. It’ll only take a few minutes and you may be approved on the spot.Apply now
New to Xero?
Not a Xero customer? Not a problem, talk to one of our business experts and they'll guide you through the application process.Talk to a business expert
How it works
You’ll be able to spend up to an agreed limit and repay or redraw funds at any time within this limit.
You can access your business overdraft from your transaction account.
Mastercard is a registered trade mark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Kiwibank's lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees apply.