What must I do if I find unauthorised transactions?
Before you make a claim you'll need to:
- Block the card immediately
- Terminate the cardholder's employment within your business
- Cancel the card within two business days of terminating the cardholder's employment
- Use reasonable efforts to retrieve the card from the cardholder
- Notify the cardholder that the card has been cancelled, and instruct them to immediately:
- Stop using the card
- Return the card to you
- Pay any outstanding amounts to your business
- Gather evidence of all actions taken to collect the transactions from the cardholder
- Send Aon a completed affidavit of waiver form within 90 days of terminating the cardholder's employment. Your business will make sure it has authorisation from the cardholder to share personal information before they use the card.