Local non-profit organisations
If you run a club, society or charity in your community, we recommend a Front Runner account.
- Earn up to for local non-profit organisations with a Front Runner account.
- Higher interest and no transaction fees or monthly account fees if you have a minimum balance of $4,000 across up to four Front Runner accounts
- We’ll waive the $15 flat fee that usually applies if the combined balance of your Front Runner accounts drops below $4,000 during the month
National non-profit organisations
If you’re a national club, society, non-profit organisation or association, we’ve created the NPO Business Performer Account. Especially for NPOs, it’s a transaction account with EFTPOS facilities (one-to-sign accounts only) that earns interest.
- Earn up to for national non-profit organisations with a Business Performer account
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- No monthly account management fee
- No transaction fees
- Get an ATM/EFTPOS card if you need it.
How it works
You’ll need to be registered with the Companies Office as an incorporated society or charitable trust.
To receive a resident withholding tax (RWT) exemption, we'll need to verify your exemption status against IRD’s RWT exemption register. Please provide us with your IRD number and we'll check the register to confirm your exemption.