- Fast answers. Apply online before 4pm and we’ll be in touch within two hours – apply online after 4pm and we’ll get back to you by 10am the next business day
- Borrow from $3,000. If you need less than this, an overdraft or Kiwibank Low Rate MasterCard could be the answer
- Cash by the next business day if you’ve supplied all the information we’ve asked for
- Fast debt relief. If you’re consolidating existing debts, we’ll pay them off straight away, then create a payment plan to suit your situation
- No surprises. Unlike credit card bills, you’ll know from the start how much you need to repay – and how often
- Flexible terms to suit your needs – from six months to seven years
- Get debt free faster. Debt that never goes away gets you nowhere – that’s why we structure our personal loans so that you’re always working towards paying off your debt
- Flexible options. Keep repayments down with a longer loan term, or pay less interest with a shorter term. Repayments can be timed around your pay day, making it easier to stay on track
- Protect your repayments with affordable personal loan insurance.
Begin the join process:
To be eligible to apply for a Kiwibank Personal Loan you must:
be 18 years of age or older;
be a New Zealand resident
have a good credit history. A credit check will be done as part of the application process.
If you’re not sure whether you meet all of these criteria, or would like more information about our personal loans, call us on 0800 54 94 54.
If you’re interested in car loans, call us on 0800 54 94 54.
You may also be interested in:
Personal loans and car loans are provided by GE Finance and Insurance trading as GE Money. Kiwibank may receive a commission for referring a personal loan or car loan to GE Money. GE Money’s lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees apply.