- Fast answers. Use our online application and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours. Our Personal Loan team is available between 8am-7pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am-6pm Friday, and 9am-5pm Saturday.
- Borrow from $3000 with flexible terms. Talk to us about setting up a loan term and payment frequency that suits your budget.
- Scheduled repayments. Repayments can be timed around your pay day, making it easier to stay on track.
- Flexible terms Terms from 6 months to 7 years give you the choice of lower repayments over a longer period or paying less overall interest with a shorter term.
- Cash by the next business day if you’ve supplied all the information we’ve asked for.
- Sort your debts out. If you have multiple hire purchases, overdrafts and loans it can be hard to keep track. We can help reorganise these debts into one easier to manage loan. We’ll work with you to create a payment plan to suit your situation.
- Simple. Unlike credit card bills, you’ll know how much you need to repay and when. The interest rate is fixed and you can make additional repayments at any time – pay off your loan faster and save on interest charges.
- Get debt free faster. Debt that never goes away gets you nowhere – that’s why we structure our personal loans so that you’re always working towards paying off your debt.
- Protect your repayments with affordable Personal loan insurance.
Things to know
What you need in order to apply
We’ve made our application process as quick, easy and thorough as possible. Our online application allows you to save your progress as you go. To complete your application having some specific information handy can help speed things up. Find out more.
You may also be interested in:
Personal loans and car loans are provided by GE Finance and Insurance trading as GE Money. Kiwibank may receive a commission for referring a personal loan or car loan to GE Money. GE Money’s lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees apply.
Personal loan insurance. Important conditions and exclusions are set out in the policy wording.