- You can borrow from $2000
- If you supply all the information we’ve asked for, and your loan is approved, you can get the cash as early as the next business day
- Repayments can be set up weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- With a fixed interest rate and set repayment amounts, a Personal Loan can help with budgeting — you’ll know exactly how much you need to repay and when. You can also make additional repayments at any time to pay it off faster.
- We have a special rate of 13.95% p.a if you’re a Kiwibank Home Loan or Graduate Pack customer
- Call 0800 54 94 54 and talk to one of the team or use the online application and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
Our interest rates range from 15.95% p.a. to 18.95% p.a. with payment options from six to seven years giving you the choice of lower repayments over a longer period or paying less overall interest with a shorter term.
What might a personal loan cost?
If you borrow $10,000, over 4 years at 16.95% p.a. with weekly payments of $67.87, your total interest cost will be around $3,877. A loan establishment fee of $240 has been included in this calculation.
There’s an establishment fee of $240, or $140 if you’re a Kiwibank Home Loan Customer. Kiwibank Graduate Pack customers won’t be charged an establishment fee.
More details on fees
Merge your debt into one loan
Get debt free faster. Debt that never goes away gets you nowhere – that’s why we structure our personal loans so that you’re always working towards paying off your debt with fixed regular repayments.
Sort your debts out. If you have multiple hire purchases, credit cards, overdrafts and personal loans it can be hard to keep track of the payments, and can potentially cost you more than it needs to.
Reorganise – one fixed payment – less confusion - We can help reorganise your debts into one easier to manage loan.
We can help – Talk to one of our team who can help guide you through merging your debts into one loan, working out potential savings and creating a payment plan to suit your situation. We can help by ensuring that money is transferred to your other debts from your new loan too.
What you’ll need – the amounts you owe, what you pay regularly and the interest rate you pay. You can get this information from your loan documents or by asking your lender.
Things to know
Make sure you read the Personal Loan Terms and Conditions (PDF 187.2 kB) to understand in full how our personal loans work.
What you need to apply
We’ve made our application process quick, easy and thorough. Our online application allows you to save your progress as you go. To complete your application having some specific information handy can help speed things up. Find out more.
You may also be interested in:
Personal loans and car loans are provided by Latitude Financial Services Limited (“Latitude”). Kiwibank receives a commission for referring a personal loan to Latitude. Latitude’s lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees apply.