- Your choice of fee plans, to match the way you bank
- You can get a Visa Debit Card, which works like a standard ATM/EFTPOS card but can be used online, over the phone, for mail order and overseas
- Phone, internet and mobile banking
- Ability to apply for an overdraft
- Access to a cheque book
- Smart services such as PayStream, Sweep and Alerts
- Choice of statement options - paper, email or online
- Set up and track your savings goals inside this account with Goal Tracker
- Use with heaps! our free personal finance software to help track your spending
- Find out more about Now account’s rates and fees.
Begin the join process:
$5 flat monthly fee
Enjoy unlimited transactions for just $5 a month. Service fees may apply.
Pay as you go
You only pay for withdrawals from your account. There are no monthly account fees and no transaction fees for deposits or transfers between your Kiwibank accounts. Service fees (including cash handling and cheque clearance fees) may apply.
No everyday fees for some people
You won't pay any account or transaction fees on your personal accounts if you:
are a full time tertiary student
are under 19
are a non-profit organisation
have a Kiwibank home loan
receive New Zealand Superannuation and have it paid into your Kiwibank personal account.
Sorry, the $5 monthly fee plan isn't available to companies, trusts or organisations.
You may also be interested in:
Download Kiwibank’s Disclosure Statement (PDF 167.9 kB) or pick up a copy at your local Kiwibank.